Istanbul Airport Taxi Fare
Generally the cost of taxis in Istanbul compared to the rest of the world is cheap.
There are no fixed charges for your transfer from Istanbul airport to your hotel in the city centre. Instead, the taxi driver will charge you based on the meter reading, with the fare hovering around €30 during the day and €35 at night. In any case, however, you should keep in mind that these prices may go up due to waiting time, number of luggage, toll costs, etc.
See below for indicative prices in Turkish currency.
Average Istanbul Taxi Fares from New Istanbul Airport (IST)
to Sultanahmet (48,9 km) – 225 TL
to Mecidiyekoy (37 km) – 175 TL
to Sariyer (43 km) – 195 TL
to Kadikoy (56 km) – 260 TL plus bridge toll
to Uskudar (46 km) – 215 TL plus bridge toll
to Sabiha Gokcen Airport (76 km) – 350 TL plus bridge toll
to Taksim (40 km) – 190 TL
to Bakirkoy (46 km) – 215 TL
to Besiktas (39 km) – 190 TL
Average Istanbul Taxi Fares from Taksim
to Ortakoy square (4,1 km) – 25 TL
to Bebek coast (8,1 km) – 44 TL
to Sultanahmet (4,8 km) – 29 TL
to Akmerkez Shopping Mall (7 km) – 38 TL
to Istinye Park Shopping Mall (12,7 km) – 65 TL
to Bakirkoy square (14,9 km) – 74 TL
to Besiktas square (3,3 km) – 22 TL
to Galata Tower (3,3 km) – 22 TL
to Istanbul Forum Shopping Mall (Sea life Aquarium Istanbul) (13,1 km) – 65 TL
to Kadikoy coast (16,3 km from Tunnel) – 80 TL plus bridge toll
to Florya Istanbul Aquarium (24,3 km) – 115 TL
to Eyup Isfanbul Theme Park (12,1 km) – 62 TL
Average Istanbul Taxi Fares from Sultanahmet
to Taksim square (4,8 km) – 29 TL
to Bakirkoy square (13,5 km) – 68 TL
to Eyup Isfanbul Theme Park (12,6 km) – 64 TL
to Akmerkez Shopping Mall (10,8 km) – 56 TL
to Ortakoy square (7,5 km) – 40 TL
to Bebek coast (11,6 km) – 60 TL
to Kadikoy coast (16,3 km from Tunnel) – 80 TL plus tunnel fee
to Galata Tower (4,1 km) – 25 TL
to Besiktas square (6 km) – 34 TL
to Nisantasi (6,4 km) – 36 TL
to Florya Istanbul Aquarium (21 km) – 100 TL
to Istinye Park Shopping Mall (16,2 km) – 80 TL
to Istanbul Forum Shopping Mall (Sea life Aquarium) (10,6 km) – 55 TL
Average Istanbul Taxi Fares from Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
to Sultanahmet (62 km) 285 TL plus bridge toll
to New Istanbul Airport (76 km) – 350 TL plus bridge toll
to Taksim (65 km) – 300 TL plus bridge toll
to Bakirkoy (74 km) – 340 TL plus bridge toll
to Kadikoy (32 km) – 150 TL
From the end of 2021, taxi fares in Istanbul increased by 26%.
The following prices are for standard yellow taxis.
* The minimum charge from 5.55 TL to 7 TL, so you should see 7 TL when the taxi driver activates the meter. (8,05 TL for turquoise taxis in section D and luxury taxis in section E)
* The price per kilometer in Istanbul taxis increased from 3.45 TL to 4.5 TL. (5.18 TL for turquoise and black cabs)
* The price of Hop-on hop-off (intermediate stop) from 14.5 TL to 20 TL. This is to avoid taking taxis for very short distances.
* There is no difference between day and night.
* If you take a taxi from the European side of Istanbul to the Asian side of the city or vice versa, the taxi has to pay a toll where you will be charged for the toll.
* You can calculate the approximate taxi fare for your trip with the above prices.
* You can pay by credit card in any taxi in Istanbul.
To Check price or to Pre-book your Istanbul Airport Taxi please click here